Chinese Speaking IT Systems Analyst
Are you a Chinese Speaking, Junior IT Systems Analyst looking for your first or second job? My client, based in the beautiful Marylebone area in London, are looking for a Junior IT Systems Analyst to support on all IT/System related issues and provide insight to all stakeholders, with regular analytical reports on how well the systems are working.
The business are relatively small, yet they offer flexible working and a fun and engaging environment to work in. Reporting to the finance Director, the IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for:
- Use Microsoft SSMS to manage the Azure SQL Database, design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views
- Supporting all staff with any IT related issues
- SQL Development - ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- Company ERP software maintenance (SAP, ZOHO,etc).
- Management of office 365 users, using SharePoint for company workflow & Documents management.
- Use Power BI to create regular reports to provide insight to stakeholders regarding processes and systems.
You will need to be:
- Degree educated in an IT related discipline.
- Proficient in Azure SQL, Power BI, ZOHO, and SAP.
- Able to write and troubleshoot SQL code.
- Proficient understanding of the Office 365 suite.
- Ability to set up emails, systems and docking stations.
This role is ideal for a recent grad/second jobber. If you are bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated and want to carve out a career in Systems Analysis, then do not wait to get in touch please email your CV to or call Vicky Garratt on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'