Chinese Speaking HR Coordinator
The role is in hybrid working model (working from home and office). The role holder could also base in Northampton, England or Amsterdam, the Netherlands or Frankfurt, Germany. The individual must have the right to work in the specific country. Any visa sponsorship is not provided. CVs from recruitment agencies for this role are not accepted.
SF Express is one of the top Logistics services companies in Asia. Founded in China in 1993 and publicly listed, SF Express has expanded internationally. SF Express has its own cargo services through its subsidiary SF Airlines and currently owns nearly 60 cargo aircraft worldwide. SF Express has over 400,000 employees worldwide and its parent company, SF Holding Co., Ltd.’s revenue in 2020 was 14.74 billion yuan (equivalent to $2.27 billion). SF Express is expanding across Europe and the role holder will have opportunities to work on exciting projects and develop professionally.
The role holder will be assisting with the day-to-day operations of our rapidly developing HR team of the Western Europe Region and supporting colleagues throughout the employee lifecycle. The position will encompass most operational areas of the HR functions with a particular focus on talent acquisition, onboarding coordination, and inducting new hires. You will also be responsible on other HR administrations, such as maintaining employees records, ensuring recruitment and selection process is adhered to the local legislations, coordinating leavers’ administration, producing analysis and reporting on HR activities and supporting other HR projects.
The ideal candidate would have previous working experience in HR administration and talent acquisition. As the role holder has to liaise with stakeholders in China and various countries in Europe, proficiency in both written and verbal English and at least intermediate level in Chinese is also essential for this role. A CIPD qualification (Level 3 or above) or relevant degree in Human Resources is desirable. It would be essential to have intermediate level in Microsoft Excel to support data analysis.
We do not provide visa sponsorship, therefore, proof of your right to work in the UK, the Netherlands or Germany is essential, depending on the location you are applying to.
- Coordinating the end-to-end recruitment processes, which includes producing job descriptions, identifying relevant sourcing channels, posting and monitoring online job vacancies, screening candidates, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, summarising interview feedback and coordinating job offers.
- Coordinating the onboarding process, including drafting job offer letter, conducting right to work and reference check, and, liaising with relevant stakeholders to meet the onboarding timelines.
- Conducting inductions for the new hires and ensuring a smooth transition into their new roles.
- Producing relevant recruitment analysis and reporting for various stakeholders.
- Supporting the payroll administration of the new hires across the region.
- Supporting the HR team on various administrative tasks, such as maintaining employee records, and, producing relevant HR reports and analysis.
- Researching different legislations and relevant vendors, liaising with the vendors and supporting the business to expand its operation in Europe.
- Supporting other HR projects such as related to employee engagement, learning and development and performance management.
- Ensuring all data is processed in accordance with the current applicable accounting standards and GDPR, and, that all relevant deadlines are met.
- Assisting ad-hoc projects and analysis as may reasonably be required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or holding or studying towards a CIPD qualification.
- At least one year of HR experience with previous working experience in talent acquisition and HR administrations in particular.
- Previous working experience and exposure to HR operations in other European countries is beneficial.
- Fluent in verbal and written English with the ability to communicate at an intermediate level in Chinese.
- Intermediate level in a European language, including French, German or Dutch, is desirable.
- Intermediate level in Excel with strong analytical skills to present complex data in a clear and concise way.
- Have a good understanding of the employment law in the UK, and / or in Germany or the Netherlands.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to articulate, particularly in the drafting of correspondence, formal letters and responding to queries.
- Able to work effectively and confidently with employees and stakeholders across all seniority levels.
- Able to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion and ensure all written and verbal communications remain confidential.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a varied workload and meet demanding deadlines in a face-paced environment.
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'