The company deal with luxurious individual houses, block of apartments, multi-unit development and other real estate-related assets. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in property sales and experience to manage a team. Salary is competitive.
- Lead a large diverse team to achieve sales target and expand business reach.
- Maintain a high performance culture through coaching and developing direct reports.
- Maintain and enhance relationship
- Oversea recruitment and induction across sales and operation team
- Review regular performance and KPI.
- Drive cost efficiencies through executing process improvement and review sales and business development network.
- Oversee Sales experience.
- Take ownership of managing and resolving complaints or issues across the team.
- Responsible for strategies and managing sales events.
- At least 5 years experience in the same or similar role within the real estate industry
- Experience of driving high performance
- Experience of developing large client facing team within target driven and cost conscious climates
- Knowledge in Asia Market is desirable.
- Fluent in Chinese
If you feel that you are suitable for the role and are available for an interview please send your CV IN WORD FORMAT to
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job