BIGANT are recruiting Chinese fluent people to work for a leading telemarketing business. As a Business Development Managers you will work alongside clients to advocate their brand and the product or service they are promoting. You are responsible for generating high quality business opportunities for clients which could be a meeting with a senior decision maker in a target company or gathering valuable market intelligence.
- Actively participate in PMTA (Pre-Market Target Analysis) and review meetings with clients.
- Development of an effective sales approach.
- Developing a quick and in-depth understanding of the client’s market and proposition to provide a solid foundation for an effective campaign.
- Working with BDL to ensure all administrative tasks are complete, ready for the start of new campaigns e.g. client email access, client file, reporting measures.
- Make effective use of all available tools to gather information i.e. LinkedIn, the internet, and the press.
- Ability to collate information into a usable format to maximise its worth.
- Monitor market news and insights where relevant.
- Update the 'Omnia’ prospect management system with relevant data in a timely manner
- Produce clear, concise emails and reports to clients and prospects.
- Using of sales approach to maximise effectiveness of every call.
- Using 'hot button statement’, open questions, features and benefits, objection handling, listening skills and closing.
- Proactively develop and continuously improve calling skills.
- Asking relevant, open questions or provide commentary to stimulate conversation.
Execution of successful client campaigns
- Meeting KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and targets agreed with client.
- Collaborate with BDL and/or Director/s to overcome challenges and continuously improve results
If you are an engaging communicator who is not afraid to pick up the phone then please apply or call Rebecca at BIGANT recruitment.
All applicants must be fluent in Chinese verbally and written whilst having a good command of the English language.
Flexible hours offered to the right person
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job