Chiller Service Supervisor
CHILLER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
This is a great opportunity to progress in your career with a well established, progressive & innovative M&E company based in North Kent. They are currently in the market for a Chiller Service Supervisor to join their Service Team.
About the company
They provide specialist services to the building projects sector as well as Service & Maintenance contracts throughout the South East and London area. Services include;
- Mechanical & Electrical Fit-Outs
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Projects
- Service & Maintenance Contracts
- Small Works and Support Services
- They cover varying industry sectors including; Schools, Universities, Hospitals and Commercial Offices Buildings.
Chiller Service Supervisor Duties & Responsibilities:
To assist with the management of the day to day operations of the Specialist Services team within the Service Department - ensuring engineers and subcontractors are managed and organised to work in a safe manner. Based out of Kent but travel around the South East.
- Ensure that all quotations and reactive tasks are completed to schedule.
- Produce clear and concise monthly written reports on service delivery, issues and improvements.
- Preparation of extra works quotations for submission to customers.
- Attend site and carry out reactive tasks and emergency call outs as instructed by the helpdesk team.
- Maintain the professional image of the company at all times.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and client representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment.
- Ensure that site logbooks and site standards are maintained and that sites are statutory compliant.
Management of the Specialist Services engineering team including but no inclusive of:
- Workload of all engineers
- Organisation of holiday/ sickness cover
- Quality and detail of information received on extra works quotations
- Quality of workmanship, professionalism and courtesy of engineers
- First point of contact for all technical and operational issues
- Carry out all other duties as reasonably requested by your Line Manager
Chiller Service Supervisor Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration with experience with Chillers/Air Conditioning Systems
- Have a good background in air conditioning, chiller, mechanical & electrical building systems.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Be a team player with a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Have a sound understanding of current company and legislative Health and Safety, Environmental Impacts and Risk Assessment Procedures.
- Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current operations department activities when requested to do so.
- Hold a recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other approved training or further education qualification in building services.
- Previous Supervisory Experience.
Chiller Service Supervisor Salary & Package:
- Excellent Salary & Benefits Available; Up to £45,000 Per Annum
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Call Out & Over Time
So if you are looking to further your career in the Building Services & M&E sector, send in your CV today top be considered for the Chiller Service Supervisor vacancy!
- Air Conditioning
- Building Maintenance
- Building Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'