Have you got what it takes to work for Rapier Employment, we are looking for warehouse staff for a blue-chip company based in Allington, Maidstone.
Rapier have been operating for over 30 years and today we are proud to be recognised as a provider of quality staff across the UK.
- Shift times available below
- Duties will include order picking and packing goods in a chilled temperature-controlled environment.
- You will receive full training and induction from day one includes manual handling and MHE training and become part of the existing fun and supportive team.
- Long term work with opportunities for a full-time contract with the customer.
- Basic weekly hours 40, overtime paid after 40 hours.
- Previous experience is not essential.
- Using an RF Scanner to carry out your duties.
- Some heavy lifting involved / repetitive work.
- Quality checking goods.
- General Housekeeping.
You will be on a rota of any 5 out of 7 days a week so it will include weekends.
We are currently looking for the following shifts:
06:00 – 14:00
08:00 – 16:00
14:00 – 22:00
18:00 – 02:00
20:00 – 04:00
22:00 - 06:00
Pay rates for warehouse operative:
£12.45 per hour between 06:00 and 18:00
£13.70 per hour between 18:00 and 00:00
£14.94 per hour between 00:00 and 06:00
Overtime at an enhanced rate after working 40 hours a week.
Benefits you can enjoy as a warehouse assistant for Rapier Employment:
- 24-hour availability from our team
- Consultant on site 5 days a week
- Online payslips
- Excellent pay rates
- Ongoing assignment with opportunities for a full-time contract
- Clean and safe working environment
- Weekly pay
- Free onsite parking
Make the leap to a better future!
Email your CV to and the shift you are interested in.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'