Reed Social Care are currently working with Durham County Council to recruit a Team Manager with prior experience of management within a Child Protection setting to join a Families First team in Durham.
Duties for this role would include:
- Completing regular supervision
- Allocation of cases to team members
- Recruiting and interviewing agency/permanent staff for team
- Quality assurance of reports
- Representing authority in court where appropriate
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in the North East. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in the North East: Middlesbrough Council, Stockton Council, Redcar & Cleveland Council, Hartlepool Council, Darlington Council, Durham County Council, Sunderland City Council, Newcastle City Council, Gateshead Council, South Tyneside Council, North Tyneside Council and Northumberland County Council
- Child Protection
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'