Prospero Health and Social Care are looking for Agency Children's Support Workers to work evening shifts in a Residential home in Weston-super-Mare.
Our client is a unique provider of education and care for children and young people aged 6-18 years old with learning difficulties and disabilities. Their approach is unique and they believe one size doesn't fit all and work around the needs of each child.
About the Company:
- Working in an established company with a great reputation.
- Agency day-to-day work
- Evening Shifts around 3pm - 9pm
- Potential to become permanent
About the role as a Children's Support Worker:
- Support service users in achieving positive and meaningful outcomes in line with person-centered plans.
- Promote and ensure the well-being of children and staff including the safe administration, monitoring and recording of medication.
- Keep care records up to date in line with Ofsted requirements and best practice.
About the ideal Children's Support Worker:
- Resilient, caring and emphatic with a focus on achieving a high level of quality service.
- Minimum of 2 references to cover a period of 2 years.
- Up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
Please apply if you are interested and would like to find out more or call Lily on . Recommend a friend scheme available of £50. Please contact us to find out more. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'