Did you know that approximately 17% of young people who have been diagnosed with autism are suspended from school?
Apply today to help support autistic children in a residential/educational setting specially designed for them to thrive.
Help support children with autism find their way in the world through therapeutic care and guidance. As a Support Worker, you'll be a positive role model for young people who struggle to build healthy relationships and need support understanding their role in society. This is a fantastic opportunity to help a young person to flourish at a pivotal moment in their life.
* Competitive Salary
* Training, development and progression
* Access to a specialist consultant
* Company benefits/Support
* Contract role
* Helping the children and young people to make positive choices
* Supporting vulnerable children to build relationships
* Working long shifts that adhere to company policy
* Safeguarding vulnerable young people at all times
* Providing stability and building trust with the children and young people
* Being open to take part in a number of activities with young people
* Children experience
* Some form of related qualification (e.g. Psychology degree)
Interviews being held next week.
Please contact Reiss on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'