Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
I have an exciting opportunity for support workers to join the team at this service providing support for children with vary levels of Autism and associated health needs.
What I am looking for
The children we support are at the heart of everything we do - they are wonderful individuals and deserve to be treated with respect, dignity and choice. Our main priority, therefore, is to find support workers with values, behaviours and attitudes to match our own.
- Previous experience supporting
- Understanding of special needs
- NVQ health & social care (not essential!)
- Enthusiastic and motivational person
- A caring nature
- Temporary (opportunities to go permanent)
- 1 to 1 and small group support
- Mixture of day and night shifts available
- Market leading pay rate
- Highly recognised for providing first class support to vulnerable young people
- Set in a beautiful rural area
- Has a wealth of resources available to both staff and young people
- Vast amount of outdoor space to utilise
- On site parking
- Flexible working hours (you tell us how much you want to work)
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Access to other internal vacancies
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to REED Rewards
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. For more information, please call Matt Churchley on 01223 463305.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'