I am currently working with a great childrens residential home on an exciting new role in the Thetford area.
Starting from as soon as possible, the home are looking for outstanding Nights only Children's Support Worker to join them on a permanent basis.
• Care for children with emotional behavioural difficulties (EBD)
• Large, spacious residential setting joined onto the SEN school
• Children are primary to secondary school age
• Provide an individual care plan for each child
• Have a wealth of resources available to both staff and children
• Is set in beautiful surroundings
• Full time position
• £18,000 - £19,500 (depending on experience)
• Great career progression opportunities
• Responsible for the care of the children
• Fantastic pension scheme
• Large UK wide company that offer lots of benefits to their staff
What you will need:
• Experience working within care
• Experience working with challenging behaviours (desired not essential)
• A resilient and enthusiastic personality
• To be committed member of staff
• DBS check (we can support you with this)
If you are interested in this position then please click 'Apply now' or forward your CV to email@example.com. For more information then call Matt on 01223 463305.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'