Could you be a Children’s Support Worker? Do you live in the Loughborough area of Leicestershire?
Do you want to finish your working day knowing you have encouraged a child or young person to achieve their goals and aspirations?
You will be joining a company who are the best of the best! They are one of the largest care providers within the UK, specialising in healthcare and education services for children
with learning disabilities, Emotional Behavioural Difficulties, mental health, and child sexual exploitation. They have gained an excellent reputation over the years and have won several awards and gained outstanding Ofsted ratings to show for it!
When you become a Children’s Support Worker, you will be supporting each child through all aspects of daily and educational life, including:
- Attending to physical and emotional needs, through therapeutic support
- Involving each individual in all decisions that affect them, encouraging independence.
- Supporting them through college or school education.
- Encouraging each child to partake in social activities and pursue hobbies.
- Offer ongoing support and enable them rather than doing things for them.
I’d love this job what are the pay rates and what experience do I need?
- £7.65 - £8.30 per hour.
- Some experience of supporting children with learning disabilities/complex needs.
- You will hold a Level 2 in Children & Young People.
- You will also be a car driver & be 21 years of age or over.
They are investors in people!
With a dedicated training and development team, you will have the opportunity to massively progress your career! You will put in the hard work, but you will be rewarded for it. They work with local universities and colleges, sponsoring their staff team to progress their careers through further qualifications.
Are you interested in this Children’s Support Worker job? If you can hand on heart say you would love to make a difference to a child’s future, please click on apply. Still not sure - don’t worry one of our wonderful careers advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job