Children's Support Worker - Hampshire
Do you have a passion for providing care for children? Do you want to help children reach their full potential?
I am working with a national provider of care to find great support workers to provide support and care for children aged 5-18!
- £8.00 p/h rising to £8.75 after probation,
- Great job satisfaction,
- Real homely environment working with a great team,
- NVQ qualifications on the job to progress forward,
Supporting children in a residential and school setting between the ages of 5 - 18
- No Personal Care
- Support in School and Lessons
- Full Autistic Spectrum
- Low functioning autism (Some children are non verbal)
- Communicate via Makaton, Pictograms, PECS
- Dedicated therapy team
- Set in beautiful woodlands
- Very child centred, They pride themselves on providing excellent care for the children - To provide primary care and a nurturing, (therapeutic) environment in line with CAMHS policy and statutory requirements.
- To ensure that all statutory and CAMHS policy requirements are completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis including, H&S and hygiene standards of cleanliness, waste management, property and vehicle maintenance.
- Previous childcare experience is preferred
- Previous care experience is essential
If this is something that interests you pleas call Jack on , interviews are being scheduled ASAP!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job