Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Children's Residential Support Worker based in Ealing, West London
You must have a minimum of 1 years experience of working within a similar role to be considered for this position, as well as the following:
- A current fully enhanced DBS on the update service
- 3 Years employment references
- Computer and report writing skills
- Experience of lone working, and alongside other healthcare professionals
- Shifts and rotas may very so must be flexible and reliable
- Your commitment is essential to the success of this role
What does the role involve?
- You will be supporting disadvantaged Children aged 5 to 16 years old within a small residential home.
- Daily duties will include supporting the children with outreach activities, creating a nurturing environment and to be a positive role model
- Completing/updating records
- You will need to have a positive attitude which will include encouraging the children to make the right choices that lead to a healthy lifestyle.
This is an ongoing role. The Hours will be a mix of Earlys (8am - 4pm), lates (2pm to 10pm) and Waking Nights. Pay rates start at £8.00 and will be reviewed after a probationary period of working for successful carers.
What are we Offering?
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer the following:
- Paid Holiday
- FREE ongoing training, including e-learning
- Opportunities for career progression
- Excellent support from a dedicated account manager
- Workplace pension and reward scheme
- Weekly pay
Why Join Sugarman Health and Wellbeing?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK's leading providers of Healthcare services with branches nationwide. We are an established healthcare recruitment and service provider, operating for over 30 years in both the private and public healthcare sector.
If you are interested in this role, or have any question please get in touch! Call Danielle on or email your CV to danielle.reynolds @sugarmanhealth.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Challenging behaviour
- Children's residential support worker
- Children's Residential Home
- Emotional & Behavioural needs