This is a part time position working 35 hours per week which is initially on 6 month contract, to be reviewed following this time.
*This role involves completing Early Help Assessments and coordinating TAF meetings to ensure clear plans are in place to improve the outcomes for Children and Young People.
*Candidates must have experience in completing assessments, specifically EHAT and TAF.
*Multi agency working and direct work with children.
*Newly qualified Social Workers with local authority experience will be considered for this role.
The pay rate for this role is £27 per hour.
*Social Work England Registration
*Full driver's license and access to vehicle is beneficial.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on or
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'