Children's Social Worker - Safeguarding team
We are looking for individuals who are keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child focused practices which ensure the best outcomes for Children. This is a hybrid role working both from home and the office as well as statutory visits to meet the needs of the service. Successful candidates need to be able to undertake duty and home visits, on site parking provided.
Location – Greater Manchester
Pay rate – £37 per hour
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Social Worker/Locality Safeguarding Team
- Section 47 enquiries
- C&F Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Core Groups/CIN Meetings
- Strategy Meetings
- CP Conferences
- Supporting Colleagues
- Court Proceedings
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers, terms apply.
- SWE Registered
- Must have at least two years of post-qualifying experience working with similar team
- Require UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare services delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- PAYE payroll option with addition benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation Which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'