Reed Health and Care are currently working with Bury Council to help deal with the demands of the Corona Virus outbreak.
Bury are currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to join their Looked After Children Service
The team supports young people to return home to their family and securing permanence for young people is central to the work the team does. As such you will work closely with the adoption and fostering teams. The allocated social worker is responsible for working with a range of partners to secure the best possible outcomes for the authorities looked after children.
What you'll get:
- A manageable caseload
- Flexible working
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'