Social Worker – Children’s
Are you looking to make a difference in Children's lives? Do you have social work experience of working within children's services?
Due to an internal promotion, we are assisting a local authority in Greater Manchester recruit to a 6 month temporary Social Worker vacancy within their Connected Persons service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete assessment and bring this to the fostering panel for approval and support carers until handover to the connected persons long term support team.
- Hold, manage and record accurately the assessment and interactions with carers and professionals.
- To undertake supervisory visits, provide reviews information for the review of children's placements with the carers, support carer training and attend court to give evidence on cases they have assessed where required to do so.
- Attend permanency planning meetings and multi-agency meetings, CLA reviews and case planning meetings with the social worker and carers.
This is a fantastic and well ran service, where social workers thrive in their environment and have an opportunity to reflect upon and develop their practice regularly. You will be assigned all the necessary technology to help you work from home in the first instance with office working being considered later.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be a QSW, registered with Social Work England
- Have previous experience working across children’s services
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'