Children's Services Administrator
About The Role
We are looking for a skilled and experience administrator, to join our team within Children's Service's.
The role will be providing high quality and invaluable support to our childcare and education settings across England in a demanding but rewarding role.
The Early Years Alliance, is one of England’s largest voluntary providers, we are keen for an enthusiastic and like-minded individual to be part of our journey. Join us in this exciting role and make your next adventure the Early Years Alliance.
Being the voice of the Early Years sector is a passion which is driven throughout every part of the Charity and this is a unique opportunity to become a part of that and make a real difference to the families we support.
This fantastic opportunity will provide essential administration support to a portfolio of children's childcare and education settings. This as hybrid role with 2 days based at our Leicester office, you will be working collaboratively with settings and a team that work across the whole of England. Excellent written and oral communication skills, adaptability and a pro-active approach are a must for this role.
If you need, or want, to work flexibly, come and talk to us to explore what is possible. If we can make it work for the Alliance, we can make it work for you.
What we offer:
The Alliance prides itself on being a supportive workplace and offers significant benefits including,
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Plus Birthday leave so you can have a day off for your birthday dedicated to you and your well being
- Vitality membership wellness and fitness app - including lots of great health benefits, rewards, telephone, and face to face counselling
- A dedicated mental health First aider to support your mental well being
- A generous workplace pension scheme
- Extensive training and career progression planning, including access to our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Additional annual leave for long service
- Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
- A Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme, giving you an introductory payment of up to £300 if someone you have referred to the Alliance takes up a role in the charity.
- Savings of up to 25% on O2 Refresh Airtime Plan on any new phone or tablets
- You will maintain, organise and develop office systems and deal with all basic operational enquiries.
- To provide a high standard of customer service both internal and external stakeholders.
- To process recruitment requests, creating interview schedules and uploading necessary paperwork on EPLOY (recruitment system) within the department.
- To take minutes and support the administration of meetings.
- To ensure the maintenance of accurate administrative records and the submission of reports to meet required formats and deadlines.
- Full responsibilities are detailed in the job description
- Experience of providing administrative support in a busy function.
- Good customer services skills including dealing effectively and courteously with telephone calls, emails and written correspondence.
- Ability to maintain appropriate records and experience of collecting, collating, and presenting statistical information.
- Experience of taking minutes and/or notes at meetings.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook), Internet Explorer or equivalent and a cloud-based storage system.
Hours per week: 28
Weeks per year: 52
Virtual interview date: TBC
Once established into the role there is an option for a hybrid-working arrangement which will consist of 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
This is a rolling advert and candidates will be considered as and when applications are received.
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'