Childrens service Support Worker
Your new company
Spectrum provides outstanding care to both adults and children with autism. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our friendly, welcoming team to support Children with autism achieve their best self. Spectrum’s goal is to provide quality of life and the opportunity to develop for service users in its care. The organisation works to a value-base of respect for the dignity and uniqueness of each individual with a strong person centred approach to everything we do.
Your new role
We are currently looking for an experienced Support worker to work with a young man in a single occupancy home. Assisting and guiding them to develop their independence and life skills. They are in full time education and doing very well. Day and night shifts available on a full time permanent contract. Using your experience of working with young people with autism you will be apt in dealing with behaviour management issues, empowering and promoting safe choices and good behaviour using positive reinforcement
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with young people, preferably with autism is desirable
- Level 3 in children's support or a willingness to complete the course is essential
- Full time availability and own transport is essential
What you'll get in return
- £9.30 per hour plus weekend rate £11.23 and sleep in enhancements £78.30.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Monetary referral scheme.
- High street discounts.
- Rolling rotas so you can plan and create an excellent work-life balance.
- A comprehensive induction and training programme at our very own training centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'