On behalf of my client we are looking for a Support Worker to join their organisation within the Staffordshire area. You must have previous experience caring for Young Adults with Learning Disabilities. You must have your QCF Level 3 in children and young adults.
You will provide support to individuals with a variety of different specialist needs which physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders, mental health conditions or complex behaviours. My client supports individuals enabling them to take an active role in all aspects of their daily life.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
For further information on this role contact Kim on
- Support worker/EBD/Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job