We are looking for support workers to join our home in Plymouth (Devon). If you’re a caring, resilient and driven individual, we want to hear from you today. Our home is a 1 bed EBD home. We take admissions between the ages of 10-18years old. The child in our care is likely to have emotional, behavioural difficulties. They may also demonstrate challenging behaviours. The home itself is situated in Plymouth city centre.
If you join the Cambian family, you will step in to a role that offers you fantastic management support, colleague rapor and the opportunity to develop and progress within a great company and beyond. We’re a highly experienced, long standing staff team that like to welcome new staff in the best way. Ensuring to support, guide and encourage people at all times.
- You must told a full UK driving license
- You must have held this license for 2 years or more
- You must be 21years old or more
- Previous experience in the residential setting desirable
- Understanding of CSE desirable
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people desirable
£8.00-£8.45 p/h £30.00 p/sleep
Our shifts work on a two on four off basis; this is all run on a rota that you’re provided with weeks in advance.
Types of duties:
- Getting involved and therapeutic practices
- Key work meetings/therapy meetings
- Transporting the children to appointments/school/days trips/events
- Helping the children access education (main stream/home schooling/specialised schooling)
- Promoting positive behaviours
- Supporting and caring
- Offering structure, stability and regular routine for the children
- Monitoring behaviours
- Meal planning
- Getting involved with care plans
- Liaising with outside agencies/internal stakeholders
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE ROLE FOR YOU- CLICK APPLY TODAY J
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'