Children's Residential Home Deputy Manager
R13 Recruitment are proud to be supporting a leading charity that is dedicated to transforming the lives of those in need. As a Deputy Manager, you will support and deputise for the Manager within a residential children’s care home, ensuring activities are focused on maximising positive outcomes for young people. This includes efficiently supporting a dedicated care team, and utilising resources and personnel.
Based in Bury St Edmunds, this is a full time, permanent position working 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This opportunity offers a salary for £28,928 - £32,630 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Free, career-enhancing qualifications
- Employee referral scheme
- Excellent benefits/discounts platform
- Free counselling services,
- Life assurance
- Enhanced sick pay
- + more!
The charity is committed to making a profound and positive impact on the lives of individuals in need. They focus on improving well-being, development, and safety, and have emerged as a leading force in providing essential support and care. You will find immense fulfilment in joining their team, as they provide not just a job, but a meaningful opportunity to contribute to transformative change!
The day to day
- Assisting and deputising for the Manager as required.
- Setting targets and standards, and evaluating achievements.
- Supporting the management of care professionals and deploying appropriate personnel, from recruitment to continuous development.
- Safeguarding service users from health, wellbeing, and developmental risks both at home and outside.
- Overseeing crucial stages of service user interaction with the home to guarantee smooth and timely progression.
You will have/be
- NVQ Level 3 diploma or equivalent in Residential Childcare, or similar, is desired.
- Previous experience in a similar position working with children with complex requirements in a residential establishment is desired.
- Knowledge of regulations, legislations and procedures relevant to the role.
- A full UK driving licence to meet travel requirements.
How to apply
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Sean Ferris - Senior Recruitment Partner at rthirteen recruitment. If you don’t hear from us within 5 working days upon initial submittal of your CV, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'