We all know that the Coronavirus is changing the way we go about our everyday lives but, at The Cambian Group, there is one thing that doesn’t change - our absolute commitment to the children and young people in our care.
We are making sure that the support we offer is constant, reliable and of the highest quality and it is our fantastic staff who are making this happen.
Amidst all the uncertainty, as everything we do changes, how about changing your story too and, in turn, help to change the lives of our children and young people?
Children`s Residential Care Workers to provide support and guidance to our younger people
We are looking for new team members to complete our staff teams in the Alcester area.
We currently support children and young people who present a variety of complex needs between the ages of 8 - 18 years. The homes provide care for people who suffer emotional behaviour disorders including sexual, physical, emotional or mental abuse.
The homes are located in The West Midlands Region and we work closely with our colleagues in other homes across the region. We would look to place new starters in the most suitable home.
Bank - £8.72 p/h
New Starter - £8.72 p/h
Qualified - £9.00 p/h
£30.00 - Sleeps
· Must hold a Driving license
· NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People's Workforce preferred but not essential.
Shifts - Example
· Monday - Early shift 07.30 - 15.30 / Late shift 15.00 - 23.00 & Sleep In
· Tuesday - Day off
· Wednesday - Day off
· Thursday - Early shift 07.30 - 15.30 / Late shift 15.00 - 23.00 & Sleep In
· Friday - Day off
· Saturday - Day off
· Sunday - Early shift 07.30 - 15.30 / Late shift 15.00 - 23.00 & - Sleep In
· Monday - Day off
· Tuesday - Day off
· Wednesday - Early shift 07.30 - 15.30 / Late shift 15.00 - 23.00 & Sleep In
· Thursday - Day off
· Friday - Day off
· Saturday - Early shift 07.30 - 15.30 / Late shift 15.00 - 23.00 & Sleep In
· Sunday - Day off
This is an example rota and not the hours you would be actually working. It’s designed to give you an idea of a full time role.
Types of skills required and duties to accept
These can be varied but they are all centred on the young people and it can include;
· Attending to practical matters in relation to childcare (cooking, cleaning etc)
· Establishing positive relationships with young people and always offering them unconditional and positive regard
· Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural, cultural and educational needs of young people
· Acting as a role model and demonstrating appropriate pro-social ways of dealing with problems
· Helping young people gain self-control by challenging unacceptable behaviour and rewarding acceptable, pro-social conduct.
· Ensuring that each young person’s care plan is followed and amended as appropriate to reflect their changing needs
· We work with a team of clinicians and can offer bespoke training and clinical supervision for staff
· We offer Diplomas ranging from Level 3-5 in Residential care
· Cambian has its own management development program that has a proven success rate
· After 2 years of service you will receive a simply health plan (dental and opticial)
· Benefit and high street discount scheme available to employees and also the car finance salary sacrifice scheme
· 5.6 weeks Annual Leave
· Overtime (when available)
· Employee discount scheme Free parking
· Childcare vouchers
· Employee assistance programme
· Career progression and CPD Monthly Supervision
Who we are
We are one of the largest providers of specialist education and behavioural health services for children in the UK.
Although our work embraces many specialist disciplines, we all have the same purpose: To enable all people in our care to achieve their personal best.
We provide services to almost 2,000 children and young people across 224 locations. We work with the majority of local authorities in England and Wales and employ more than 3,800 people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'