CHILDREN’S REGISTERED MANAGER REQUIRED
About the service
This is an established 6 bedded service in the Cambridgeshire area, caring for a group of children/young people aged 8-18 who have complex social & emotional and mental health needs who require mid to long term placements.
The new manager will be instrumental in the development and running of the home including gaining new referrals, staff management and ensuring that OFSTED ratings are OUTSTANDING.
This role attracts bonus related pay quarterly alongside your annual salary which equates to £60,000pa
We require a driven manager with passion, who can lead the service towards exceptional levels and can clearly evidence positive outcomes for young people
- You will need to be highly motivated and committed to delivering focused services to young people in an evolving environment, demonstrating the skills necessary to manage the organisational systems involved.
- The successful applicant will need to have had a wide range of experience as a child care practitioner with experience of managing teams in a residential setting with ideally a good or outstanding rated service.
- Enthusiastic, resilient with a great personality you'll have the judgement to make key decisions and will be able to inspire, develop and grow an exceptional team around you.
- You must be prepared to work hard and build a committed team through this period of growth and development.
Personal Qualities needed:
- Vision, creativity and innovation
- Tolerance & resilience
- Professional assertiveness
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Reflective skills
- An accessible, approachable & participative management style
- Awareness of own values and beliefs & confidence in own skills with Equal Opportunities
- A commitment to work in an anti-discriminatory non-judgemental
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the children's protection & development
- A good sense of humour, initiative, integrity & honesty
If this sounds of interest please get in touch with Tracie on or
- management experience
- forward thinking
- Safeguarding experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'