Daytime Healthcare is looking for a Registered Manager to join a well-established Care provider in Wolstanton.
As a Registered Manager, you must be able to fulfill this role in line with the Care Standards Act. As a Registered Manager, your role will require you to promote involvement and cover and manage all aspects of required care for the Children.
- You must have 2 years experience working with children within the past 5 years with 1 year at Senior Level in residential care.
- You must have previous experience working with BESD children
- Be able to manage staff, budget and time.
- You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work with partners and colleagues.
- A level 5 qualification or NVQ 4 in caring for children and young people or equivalent.
- You must hold a full valid driving license.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'