Salary £29,000 - £34,000
Our client, a reputable provider focused on the Care and Education of Children and Young People, currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and passionate Registered Manager within one of their homes in Stoke on Trent.
This role includes managing children and young persons who have sexually harmful behaviour (SHB).
Requirements for the role -
- Must have a QCF or NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care - Caring for Children and Young People or Young Peoples Workforce
- Must have a QCF or NVQ Level 5 (or 4) Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care.
- Must be 21 years of age or over (client has claimed an exemption under the equality act 2010)
- Hold a full, valid manual driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
The Role -
- Working for a very stable, award-winning and well-established organisation, the successful candidate will be joining the group at a very exciting time of growth expansion.
- Holding the position of Registered Manager, you will be supported by the senior management team, a highly skilled team of qualified clinicians with a therapeutic approach.
- You will be responsible for a small bedded Residential Children’s Home.
- Ensure that staffing levels and competence meet the needs of the home.
The Benefits -
- Salary £29,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
Suitable applicants may include: Registered Manager; Registered Care Manager; Registered Children’s Home Manager; Deputy Manager; Deputy Care Manager; Deputy Children’s Home Manager; Senior Residential Children’s Support Worker; Senior RCSW; Senior Childcare Practitioner; Senior Therapeutic Support Worker; Senior Young Person’s Support Worker; Senior Support Worker, Senior RCSW; Senior EBD Support Worker; Senior SHB Support Worker; Senior CSE Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'