Childrens Regional Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Childrens Manager to oversee a number of Children’s Homes in the East Midlands for this outstanding company. They offer great support, have excellent benefits, and strive for excellence with all their services!!
They are committed to quality and have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children. This is a great opportunity and does require a Leader with proven Ofsted experience.
Children’s Regional Manager responsibilities include:
- To ensure that the Homes meet the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing and supporting the teams.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively, and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- Responsible for appraisals, budgeting, finances, safeguarding, staff training, supervisions, and care plans.
Children’s Regional Manager skills include:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within management of a children's home.
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing multi-site childcare facilities.
- Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Area Manager/Operations Manager within a Children’s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children’s Regional manager role, then please contact Lottie Savage at Domus Recruitment.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'