Qualified Social Worker -Children's Safeguarding Team - Ealing Council
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker -Children's Safeguarding Team within the Social Care industry in Ealing. The Qualified Social Worker -Children's Safeguarding Team vacancy within Ealing will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Producing Court Reports
- Attending LAC Reviews, Case conferences and Child Protection meetings
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
Post qualifying experience of working within a statutory Children's Safeguarding Social Work team within the UK.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker -Children's Safeguarding Team role, or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Ealing please contact Mike Ogle or email in your updated CV to us today.
- Child Protection
- Qualified Social Worker
- Children in Need
- LAC or Cafcass