The successful applicant will be required to start with the client as soon as possible.
This position is to commence ASAP and will be one day a week, ongoing until the substantive post is filled.
1. To undertake complex and detailed clinical assessment on children within identified caseload, analysing and interpreting outcomes to identify need and allow appropriate management.
2. To formulate comprehensive packages of care and treatment plans, liaising with carers and other professionals to ensure strategies and recommendations are understood and can be implemented.
3. To advise, educate and support families as appropriate, to maximise independence and encourage improved outcomes for children and families.
4. To be the named lead professional for children who are on your caseload and where it is agreed this is appropriate.
5. To write reports as required and as per local and national guidelines.
6. To maintain contact with carers and other professionals supporting the child, to ensure effective collaboration to promote client centred joint planning and goal setting.
7. To interpret and evaluate information from other members of the Children’s Community Team and outside agencies.
Rates of pay would be as follows:
£26.00 per hour through Umbrella Contractor.
£26.00 per hour through Personal Service Company.
£19.95 per hour through Pay as You Earn.
In order to apply for this role candidates must be HCPC registered.
*Reimbursed DBS once 100 hours of work has been completed.
*Access to the Continuing Professional Development fund when going through PAYE.
*Out of office contact.
*Dedicated consultant - if you can't come into branch to meet us we will come and meet you.
REED Health and Care is a preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts throughout the Yorkshire region, in order to apply for this role please email a copy of your CV to Beth.Armson@reedglobal.com or call me on 01133942940.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job