Children's Independent Sexual Violence Advocate
A charitable organization that is based in the Black Country is looking to expand their close-knit team. This client has a vision for all women and children to live in a society free from violence, oppression and abuse.
If you have had experience working with vulnerable people and children and have experience in working with opportunities- agency and legislative framework then a role as an Independent Sexual Violence Advisor may be your next career move.
The ideal candidate should have the following key skills and experience;
* Experience of working with vulnerable people
*Experience of managing caseloads and be happy to travel in and around the Black Country
*Experience of working within a multi-agency and legislative framework.
* Have a good understanding of domestic abuse, sexual violence and trafficking as well risk assessments, including the impact of domestic abuse on victims and their children.
Your day to day duties and scope of the job will consist of;
* To work within the organisations quality assurance framework and ensure you provide a quality service to both victims and survivors of sexual violence and abuse;
*Identify and assess the risks and needs of domestic abuse victims using an evidence-based risk identification checklist.
* Focus on and prioritise high risk cases and provide a pro-active, short to medium term crisis intervention service through individual safety planning and personal support.
*Work with high risk victims rebuild their confidence, self-belief and life choices.
* You will be allocated a joint caseload of adult survivors, 18+ and children and Young people 5-17, who have experienced sexual violence and abuse.
* You must have sensitive and empathic approach when dealing with the impact and consequences of trauma on children and young people
* Have an excellent overview and understanding of all aspects of domestic abuse, sexual violence and trafficking to be able to advise agencies and clients of services and support available and their referral pathways
* To develop and maintain a culture and systems that promote equality and value diversity and offer empathy to victims of interpersonal violence
To be considered for this role you must have experience in domestic and sexual abuse. Be organised and be happy to manage your own diary and caseload offering front line support. You must also be a DRIVER and be happy to work 37.5 hours per week, 9am to 5pm.
For all your hard work and dedication, you can expect a generous salary of £22,934, pension and holiday benefits. As well as career opportunities.
If this role sounds like the type of role that you would excel in then please apply today or call Carina in our Birmingham Care office for more information on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'