Job Paths 4 U are looking to recruit a Children’s Home Team Leader for a 3 bedded Residential Children’s home based in Moseley.
Our client is a provider of residential children services and they currently have 3 homes based across the West Midlands. They specialise in providing the highest standard of care to Children and Young People diagnosed with EBD and challenging behaviour’s.
As a Team Leader you will assist the home manager in leading, motivating and supporting a team of support workers to meet the needs of Children and Young People with EBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing children’s residential services care group in Moseley.
Children’s Home Team Leader Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Undertake the day to day management of the household as directed by the home manager or assistant manager
- Offer professional practice support meetings to staff to complement staff supervision
- Encourage, support and guide members of the staff team
- Lead the shift and delegate tasks
- Attend Case Reviews, Planning Meetings and any other meetings as required
- Undertake specific administration tasks within the unit as directed by the Home Manager
- Actively participate in supervision, appraisal, training, meetings & consultancies
- Maintain records as required
- To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the children and young people are monitored and protected and have their needs met ensuring that all safeguarding needs are met
- Contribute to care planning and the implementation of these plans
Minimum requirements for this Children’s Home Team Leader position are:
- NVQ Level 3 Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
- Experience of working within a residential care environment
- Experience leading shifts
- Experience of working with young people with EBD
Benefits for this position include:
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- 2-3 shifts per week
- 2-3 sleep-ins per week
Salary: £11.67 per hour + £70 per sleep in
Contact: Maisy at Job paths 4 U
Visit our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Team Leader
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'