Children's home Registered Manager
Registered Manager, Children's Social Care, Children's Home Manager, Norwich, Norfolk
Your new company
Our client are an Eastern based charity who are involved in the provision of residential care of children.
The Client are passionate about delivering amazing services for children and young people. Our team are committed to providing care, support and a bright future for children, young people and families in the local area for as long as they need them. They are an innovator in transition support for young people leaving care and offer a range of residential services, therapeutic service, a family centre and fostering agency and services for disabled children and their families.
The work they are doing allows some of the most vulnerable young people to stay locally in their communities and near the people who are important to them
Your new role
This role will manage a skilled team of workers to deliver care, support and a therapeutic environment in a residential setting for up to two young people and requires the post holder to be registered with Ofsted. You won't be doing this on your own, we have a team of experienced managers alongside a therapeutic support offer, education support, a workforce development service and an opportunities team who will be on hand to support.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ofsted Registered
* Previous experience as a registered manager of a children's home
* Thrive on seeing positive impact that this work can have on the people you are supporting
* Deliver outstanding service levels
* Passionate about caring for Looked After Children and Young People
What you'll get in return
* Competitive Salary ranging from £36,500 to £40,600 (with max OTE of £44,00 performance related)
* A brilliant opportunity to advance yourself professionally
* A range of employee benefits
* Good holiday allowance
* Access to a wealth of training and learning opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'