Are you a dedicated and compassionate Social Worker looking to make a significant impact in the lives of vulnerable children within your community? We are currently seeking an experienced and proactive Experienced Social Worker, providing essential to children in our local area.
The rate of pay is up to £41.28 per hour.
- To manage an allocated caseload, which includes the management and decision-making involved with cases, some being high complexity and/or high-risk cases. These may be related to Child protection/ Care & Support/ Deprivation of liberty /cases subject to Court action/ school attendance, providing social worker support to adults / adults at risk and children / children at risk and their families and carers.
- To undertake assessments, design care and support plans and other appropriate plans e.g. Education plans and determine the provision of external support from appropriate providers within allocated budget parameters. To work in partnership with all services to ensure best use and deployment of resources.
- To adapt and apply Social Worker techniques to ensure approach meets the needs of the individuals/ people needing care and support, their families and carers in need of support and work both independently and in partnership with others. To promote positive outcomes by taking appropriate action in the provision of professional support, advice and decisions to ensure that all individuals referred have a plan based on an assessment of need and that such plans are evidence based, recorded, reviewed and modified as appropriate.
- To work to protect the interests, promote and safeguard the welfare of Adults/ adults at risk and children/ children at risk. Where required take actions to safeguard Adults and Children at immediate risk of harm and make decisions in the best interest of the adult/ child.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers, Terms apply
Requirements of the role:
- Social Work England registered
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Social Care
- Must hold a UK driving license
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To submit your application for this exciting role, Apply today!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'