I am currently working on behalf of an excellent client who is seeking a strong Deputy Manager to join an established service supporting young people with traumatic and CSE backgrounds, based in the Barnsley area.
As a company they have a great reputation and are growing organically. They have homes all across the country and are one of the leading specialists on Residential Care & Education
As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible in assisting the Registered Manager in the day-to-day running of the home in accordance with the Children's Homes regulations. In return they offer a competitive salary, as well as great support and progression paths for all staff
- Working closely with the manager, to help ensure that the Home meets high standards.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing and leading the team.
- Stepping up in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Knowledge of OFSTED and inspection process
- Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Level 5 in Leadership - in progress/willing to work towards
What they offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development
- Discounts and vouchers
- Support and development via senior management
If you are interested in this Children's Registered Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV quoting KSM - DEP - BSY - 1711 to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- Children's Home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job