Newcross are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our complex care team on the Isle of Wight.
We are looking for a Children's Complex Carer to look after an infant with a Tracheostomy. Day & night shifts available, full training and support will be given. Pay up to £15.04 per hour.
You will form a vital part of the Newcross Complex Care at Home team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with personalised care plans that enrich lives.
This package will require you to have experience working with children. Experience using Tracheostomies is desirable however full training and support will be given.The Benefits
- Salary of up to £15.04/hr, paid weekly plus bank holiday enhancements
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours that suit you
- Free DBS check upfront
- Free uniform upon joining
- Free ongoing training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One to one relationship with a local service manager based on the Isle
- Local branch support based on the Isle of Wight
- 24/7 service from dedicated Central Support team
Upon joining, you’ll receive a full in-house induction as well as an introduction to the client you will be supporting, their needs and care plan. You’ll receive any training necessary to top up your skills, including a shadow shift if required.About our team on the Island:
Our expert healthcare team on the Island is growing as clients experience the difference that the Newcross standard of care can make.
Unlike an agency, we focus on offering our staff a permanent job with all the flexibility to maintain a work / life balance. Enjoy a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free, ongoing training with Newcross.
You can find us at: 42 Quay Street, Newport.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job