Children’s Child Protection and Referral and Assessment - Social Workers - North West - upto £32/hour
Roles are within well performing teams with capped caseloads throughout!
Frontline is actively seeking a Social Worker to join a Children’s in the North West. The local authority is looking for an experienced Social Worker who is able to pick up a busy caseload and work effectively as part of a team in a duty rota.
This service has a reputation for longer term contacts for agency staff that are fully supported by their well-established management team. With an immediate start, they are looking to interview as soon as possible and can offer telephone interviews for Social Workers out of area.
You are expected to be confident with Section 47s, working on a Duty rota and have good assessment skills. Due to the nature of the role you must have the ability to work under pressure and can work within a past paced environment.
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Duty and Assessment
- Attending and giving evidence in court
- Working within busy authorities and able to manage a caseload effectively
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Section 47
- Working on a duty rota
As an Assessment Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced with extensive post qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
Frontline’s ethos is to work with experienced Social Work professionals who have a track record of excelling in their specialist fields. We recognise the stresses and skills that it takes Social Workers to operate at such a high level, so we offer the following benefits to ours:
Frontline guarantees the highest pay in the local area, on top of this, subject to contract, we can also offer:
- Accommodation support if you are staying away from home (Up to £150P/W)
- Guidance offered on great locations to live in local areas by expert consultants
- Frontline Loyalty bonus which is paid weekly and worth up to £15,000 per year
- Twice weekly payroll meaning you can submit your timesheet at a time that suits your busy schedule and be paid within 72 hours.
Frontline works on a direct basis with our client which enables us to be able to promote you to the hiring manager. This means:
- We are able to speak to managers on your behalf meaning we can ensure the role fits your criteria, and will have your CV placed directly on the hiring manager’s desk which puts you to the top of the list of potential candidates.
- We are able to take a detailed job specification which means we can provide you with extra information that matters to you, be that information surrounding caseloads, car parking, flexible working, breakfast clubs etc.
- We offer a truly personalised experience and in a lot of cases we are able to tailor roles to benefits that matter to you, with benefits such as condensed working hours, 6 months plus contracts and training.
- Knowledgeable consultants with a proven track record in Social Work Recruitment
- We can offer telephone interviews that work round your lifestyle and provide you with detailed post interview feedback
Refer a friend bonus:
- As a thank you for your recommendations Frontline will pay you £500 for each person you send over that we place. Please here for full T&C’s.
- Frontline has an experienced team of consultants all of whom have worked within Social Work Recruitment for a minimum of 2 years and are available Monday to Friday, 8AM - 8PM.
UK’s Local Agency:Frontline’s consultants operate within specialist technical disciplines within a geographical area that they know like the back of their hand. This means they are able to provide in-depth, local knowledge within your region and can answer any queries you may have. Whilst our nationwide coverage means that there will be a consultant in the know in any region you are interested in be that mainland United Kingdom or Offshore.
Frontline’s Quality of Service:Frontline is highly diligent with its quality assurance and a transparent and professional relationship with our candidates is a cornerstone on which we build our business. We pride ourselves on being open and honest with our candidates throughout their time with Frontline and as such value any feedback given.
- Child Protection
- Social Care
- Social Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job