December - the month full of festivities...but also the month in which you could secure yourself a new career helping young people in an Ofsted Outstanding school and college.
Caring for vulnerable young people between the ages of 7 to 25 years old is at the heart of what we do. We want people like you to empower, motivate and support our learners. You like a challenge? We have plenty of them for you. You're resilient? You'll need to be. You're strong? Welcome to our world. In return, the sense of self achievement you'll get from seeing our learners develop and grow into adulthood will be amazing.
What are the perks of working with us?
- Free parking on site
- Ofsted Outstanding in most recent inspection
- Fully funded courses
- Free health care including dental and optical checks
What are your responsibilities?
- Working with a range of young people with a variety of learning disabilities
- Assisting with social activities
- Supporting service users to access the local community and activities
- Providing support with personal care
- Liaising with families, parents and other staff as required
- Working in a team
What is required?
- Experience is preferable but not essential as long as you are enthusiastic, committed, flexible and reliable.
- A true desire and passion to work in health and social care
- Available to work term times
- Drivers are preferred but not essential
Choose a job that challenges you, develops you and rewards you - work with young people with learning disabilities and change people's lives now! You can choose term time or all-year to suit your outside commitments.
Contact: Sandip Ghattaora
Recruitment Specialist Seaford
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job