- Social Work England registered
- Experience within child protection, children with disabilities, referral and assessment
- Extensive Post Qualifying Social Work experience
- Social Work Qualification
NonStop's client is looking for Social Workers for its Children with Disabilities team. The authority has an OUTSTANDING service and this has been recognised in there recent Ofsted Report 2019. This means that 'the experiences and progress of children in care and care leavers' is outstanding. Children build trusting and meaningful relationships with social workers, helped by an increasingly stable workforce
What my client offers:
- Virtual interviews, saving you a costly commute
- Competitive Salary up to £40K
- Positive working environment - highly supportive working environment in which managers are challenging and supporting
- Learning and development - clear set out and accessible learning and development pathway, offering an extensive range of training and learning opportunities
This authority has been proactive in improving the service and quality of life for their staff. Caseloads are now at an average of 10-18 per person giving you the chance to focus on the service users and provide the best quality of care possible.
As a Social Worker in the Children with Disabilities team, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the needs of children and their families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families within statutory timescales
- Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children Looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in Need meetings, Children Looked After meetings and core group meetings
- Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans
- Building strong and respectful working relationships both with our families but also with partners.
For further information on the role, send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jessel on or give me a ring on Ext: 7153.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'