Children’s Residential Workers – Residential Home/School – Banham
Reed Education are currently working with a great special needs residential school located near Banham, Norfolk.
The school are looking for Support Worker's to join them on a permanent basis from as soon as possible!
- Care for children on the Autistic Spectrum (ASD)
- Large, spacious residential setting joined onto the SEN school
- Caters for individuals aged 6-19 years
- Provide an individual care plan for each child
- Permanent and ADHOC positions available
- Great career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to study NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Responsible for the care of the children
- Participate in days out / trips with the children
- Starting salary: £17,500
What you will need:
- Experience of working with vulnerable children or adults in care environment or similar setting
- Experience of working with special needs (desired but not essential)
- A resilient and enthusiastic personality
- Enhanced DBS check (we can support you with this)
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care (desirable not essential)
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle (desirable not essential)
If this exciting opportunity sounds like it could be for you, please apply today and I will be in contact to discuss your application in further detail!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'