Children’s Support Workers – Full Time & Flexible working available.
Better Healthcare Services are a friendly, independent care agency with over twenty years’ experience of providing quality temporary staffing to the care sector.
At Better Healthcare, we truly believe that caring is a vocation not just a job. We understand the pressures of the role so ensure that all of our care workers are valued, respected and supported.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to provide care and support to Children and Young Adults with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and sensory impairments.
- You will attend to the personal care, medication needs, and social needs of young people within the residential homes.
- Supporting young people with life skills such as budgeting, cooking and cleaning.
- Provide support to young pe0ple in the home and promote their independence and well-being
- Protect young people from risks to their health and welfare
- Support with accessing the local community to attend appointments or social activities such as shopping, concerts and more.
- Assist in creating an environment where everyone can achieve the greatest possible independence for their future.
- You will have worked in children’s homes previously or have worked in the care sector.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting young people with physical or learning disabilities.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Ongoing training & development, including opportunity to study NVQ 2 Diploma in Children & Young People
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.
Please note that all care staff must be at least 21 years old. No person can work in a children’s home unless they are at least 3 years older than the oldest child accommodated.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on or email your CV to .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'