Children's Support Worker
Are you caring, considerate and compassionate? Are you looking for a new challenge that involves supporting adults with learning disabilities? If you have answered then I need you!! Rates of pay start from £7.50 per hour for days. £8 at the weekend and £9 for waking nights
Benefits for you:
* Varied shift pattern- earlies 07:00-15:45, Lates 15:15-22:00 and long days: 07:00-22:00pm
* Free professional development training
* Following and adhering to care plans
* Providing personal care when required (toileting, feeding, bathing)
* Carrying out arts and crafts activities
* Assisting with the day to day running of a residential service
* Level 3 children and young people's workforce (preferred)
* Six months care experience (essential)
* Driver required due to the nature of the location
If this has caught your attention call Orwa today on for an informal chat. Know someone who would be perfect at this role? Refer them to us today and you can be with the chance of winning a reward
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"