Children's Support Worker
£19,000 - £21,000
Do you enjoy a challenge?
How would it feel to give a child with learning disabilities the chance to flourish in life?
Could you be the caring and compassionate individual needed have a positive impact?
My brand new role will give you the chance to work within a team that looks after children aged 8 -19 in a residential provisioned school.
Your Job will revolve around supporting these children before and after school. You may be taking the children out into the community on trips or playing board games indoors.
- Up to £21,250 p/a
- Both Non-Experienced / Experienced Vacancy's
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Career progression (Funded Diploma)
- Free DBS
- On Site Parking
- Free meals at work
- Supporting children with learning difficulties and special educational
- Providing person centred care (Care Plan)
- Being a positive role model.
- You must be aged 18 or older
- Not essential but a Vehicle or bicycle is recommend
- Experience in care preferred but not essential
- Available to work alternate weekends
You could be the one, to help the vulnerable and young, while having lots of fun.
If this sounds like the role for you please contact Reiss on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job