Are you a Children’s Support Worker in Scarborough, North Yorkshire who would love to join an outstanding care provider?
Do you want to finish your working day knowing you have encouraged a young person to achieve their goals and aspirations?
You will be joining a company who are the best of the best! They are one of the largest care providers within the UK, specialising in healthcare and education services for children and young adults with learning disabilities, Emotional Behavioural Difficulties, mental health, and child sexual exploitation. They have gained an excellent reputation over the years and have won several awards and gained outstanding Ofsted ratings to show for it!
When you become a Children’s Support Worker, you will be supporting each child through all aspects of daily and educational life, including:
- Attending to physical and emotional needs, through therapeutic support.
- Involving each individual in all decisions that affect them, encouraging independence.
- Supporting them through school education.
- Encouraging each young adult to partake in social activities and pursue hobbies.
- Offer ongoing support and enable them rather than doing things for them.
I’d love this job, what experience do I need?
You will ideally have 1 years’ experience in a children’s residential home and hold a Level 2 in Children and Young People’s Workforce, or Residential Childcare. You will also be a car driver. Above all you will have a positive, proactive and passionate nature.
What are the pay rates, hours and benefits?
- This is a full-time role, £7.60 to £8.30 per hour.
- Shift work is available, including early mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights.
- Pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Excellent training and support.
They are investors in people!
With a dedicated training and development team, you will have the opportunity to massively progress your career! You will put in the hard work, but you will be rewarded for it. They work with local universities and colleges, sponsoring their staff team to progress their careers through further qualifications.
If you can hand on heart say you would love to make a difference to a child’s future, please click on apply. Still not sure - don’t worry one of our wonderful careers advisors at Health & Social Care Jobs will give you a call and answer any questions you might have.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care