• Supporting with all day to day lives,
• Taking the clients out on activities e.g. swimming, park, cinema,
• Supporting in the family home,
• Communicate in a variety of ways,
• Looking for BSL knowledge (preferable but not essential)
• Flexible, weekend and evening availability is desirable.
Supporting clients in their family homes, supporting parents.
Helping children with learning disabilities access the community, and enjoy activities. Begin able to engage with children is an essential quality.
As per client request, previous experience within Health and Social care is essential, experience working with Children is important.
Due to the nature of this work, all successful applicants will need to undergo a DBS.
Mandatory training will need to take place before going out to work.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job