Are you an experienced front line children'social worker seeking a new challenge?
Do you want to make a positive difference to a child's life and enjoy working on the front line? This is an opportunity to join a Children's front line team.
You will need to be experienced in Children's frontline services and be good at report writing as some court work will be required.
- 2 years experience in Statutory Children's Social Care 'Front Door' Services (CP/Safeguarding/CIN, R&A)
- HCPC qualified social worker.
- Skilled in reporting.
- You're child focused and used to managing a varied and complex caseload effectively.
- You have worked collaboratively with partner agencies to ensure the needs of children and families are met at the appropriate level.
- A natural ability to communicate effectively and work to deadlines.
- In addition, you will have the knowledge and appreciation of the importance of performing to an excellent standard in accordance with the HCPC standards of practice.
- Car driver is essential for this role.
- Enhanced DBS/on update service.
What we can offer you..
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- Access to other fantastic opportunities
- Competitive referral scheme (introduce us to social workers who are available & we pay!! ** T&C's apply.
- Advice and support from a dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to training
What's more, you can look forward to working in this superb location, great places to eat and drink, a diverse music scene, excellent sports facilities and some great shopping too.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Child Protection
- Long Term
- Looked After Children
- Children's Social Services