Connaught Resourcing is recruiting Qualified Social Workers on behalf of a local Council, rated Good in their last Ofsted inspection. This is a contract role that is ongoing.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be a qualified Social Worker with current HCPC registration
- Has experience of pre-birth assessments and an understanding of court proceedings
- Is able to manage a mixed caseload
- Has a high attention to detail, is professional and able to work effectively with colleagues
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Excellent professional environment
Our registration processes are straightforward and highly efficient, ensuring you can swiftly be ready to work through Connaught Resourcing. We have robust processes in place, including first class payroll and HR, and offer accessibility, honesty and transparency for all candidates, supported by a personal and experienced consultant on a long term basis to ensure your needs are understood and met.
Submit your CV to apply or call Alex on for more information.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job