WorkwithYork are looking for a Children’s Social Worker for Children's Service Court Team based in York for 3 - 6 months at a competitive rate of pay
WorkwithYork are looking for an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker that is looking to use their experience to work with our client. If you are a Qualified Social Worker who specialises in working within the court team in Children’s Services register with us now.
• Be an experienced Social Worker
• Have experience of court work
• Have experience of managing a complex caseload and care planning for children subject to proceedings
• Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Be enthusiastic with a 'can do’ attitude and the ability to prioritise your workload.
• Need an appropriate social work qualification (CQSW, Dip, SW, CSS or equivalent) and SWE registration.
• Be eligible to work within the UK.
• Have use of a car and a full clean Driving Licence.
We can offer:
• Work in a supportive specialist team;
• Central York location (close to park and ride & station), with pool cars available for travel in and out of area
• An initial 3 month assignment, with the potential for extension;
• Competitive rates of pay, PAYE, holiday pay, pension.
• An appropriate Social Work qualification: CQSW, Dip. SW, CSS or equivalent;
• SWE registration
• Eligibility to work within the UK
Please apply with a full CV, including contact details of two referees (at least one of whom must be your last/current employer) or complete our application form.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all WorkwithYork staff to share this commitment. Ideally, you should therefore have a current valid DBS registered with the Update Service; otherwise, we will require successful applicants to undertake an online Enhanced Criminal Records check via DBS.
- Social Work
- Care Planning
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'