Main duties include:
• Screen calls from public and professionals
• Upload contacts to ICS system
• Carry out agency checks
• Determine thresholds have been met on each case allocation
What they can offer:
• Newly refurbished offices
• Social Work teams centrally located together
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Free access to 200 + online training courses
• Comprehensive workforce development programme
• Aspiring managers programme
• Individual licence to access Research in Practice resources
• Buddying & Mentoring
• Effective induction programme
• Robust supervision model
• Professional practice forum sessions
• At least 1 year post qualifying experience
If you have the required experience and feel this is the role for you please apply below.
Even if this role is not quite right for you, if you know any other Qualified Social Workers pass their details on to me or give my details to them, for every successful referral I receive from you, you could get up to £250 in vouchers!!!!!
Kayleigh.email@example.com or 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
• Dedicated expert consultant
• Online timesheets and pay management
• Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
• Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
• Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
• Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
• Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
• Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
• Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!!
Social Worker, Duty, Assessment, HCPC, Safeguarding, Children, Families, Court, care plans, multi-agency, young people, investigate, risk, neglect, communities, team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"