We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for and those who care for them. Cambian Care and Support Workers truly believe in the work they do. That’s because they know they are supported to deliver care that goes way beyond ordinary care. Everyone, no matter what their situation, or the challenges they may be facing, can achieve their personal best. We will actively help you achieve that, and for everyone at Cambian, that is a personal commitment.
In this role you will:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
- Attend to practical matters in relation to childcare
- Establish positive relationships with young people
- Ensure that each young person’s care plan is followed and amended as appropriate to reflect their changing needs
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and are a good team player
- The energy to provide a trusting stimulating and varied lifestyle to the children.
- The wish to make a difference in children's lives
- A full driving licence and are at least 21 years of age
- Successful candidates will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered this post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check
In return you can expect:
- 28 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Free Parking
Ready to achieve your personal best? Apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job